- Are you looking for a Core, Campus or Modular switch?
- Are you looking to future proof the network by slightly over speccing the solution to allow for future growth? i.e Taking a 48 port solution to allow for extra space down the road OR are you happy to daisy chain newer switches onto the network as expansion needs arise?
- Consider the devices coming off of the switches. Will they hog a lot of power and slow things down? Think about your network's workload in terms of data storage and points of access. Streaming and sharing videos or conducting in-house video conferences could require more powerful hardware. Ideally, the Aruba switch should be able to handle the maximum speeds associated with your Cisco routers. This ensures that you'll get the most out of all your network hardware.
- Are you happy with the level of management options you have through Aruba Central and familiar with these options?
- Cost. Pure and simply HP Aruba is a premium choice solution at a lower cost pricepoint.
- Deployment. Not quite plug and play but certainly a lot easier to get up and running than the majority of their competitors.
- Stable. Aruba delivers consistent wired/wireless user experience with unified management tools.
- Warranty. Unlike other Network switch providers, Aruba provides a Lifetime Warranty on all their switches at no extra cost. Therefore there is no need for expensive extended warranties or keeping a spare on site.
As an Aruba supplier, we can supply all current Aruba switches and also a large number of older hard-to-find devices.
HPE R8N89A#ABA Specifications Aruba 6000 12G CL4 2SFP 139W Switch Us EN At a Glance Enterprise-class Layer 2 connectiv...View full details$1,495.00 CAD
HPE JL679A Specifications Aruba 6100 12G CL4 2SFP+ 139W Switch PL-W8 At a Glance Enterprise-class Layer 2 connectivity...View full details$1,995.00 CAD