Aruba 8400 Switch Series
The last few decades in networking have been defined mainly by static and closed networking solutions designed for the client-server era. Today Aruba 8400 switch series is a game-changing solution offering an innovative approach to dealing with the new application, security and scalability demands of the mobile-cloud and IoT era. The Aruba 8400 Series extends its intelligence in the mobile-first architecture from the network edge to the core with the modern and fully programmable ArubaOS CX operating in the carrier-grade chassis. It offers a maximum of 19.2 Tbps switching capacity on a fully resilient design that comprises fans, power, management, and redundant fabric.
The ArubaOS CX is a modern and advanced software system that typically simplifies and automates complex and critical network tasks. They usually facilitate zero service disruption and deliver enhanced fault tolerance during unplanned/planned control-plane events. These switches offer 100 GbE, 40 GbE, 25 GbE, and 10 GbE in a modular chassis.Aruba 8400 Switch Series - Key features:
- High-performance 1.2Tbps per slot
- Advanced layer 2 and layer 3 feature set including OSPF, VRF, EVPN, BGP, and IPv6
- Compact 8U chassis with 10/25/40/100GbE line-rate connectivity
- Aruba CX mobile APP for one-touch deployment
- Dynamic VXLAN for deep segmentation in campus networks and data centers
- AOS CX enhances programmability and automation using built-in python scripts and REST APIs.
Check out Aruba 8400 price and available models below:
Aruba 8400 Bundle includes: Aruba 8400 8-slot chassis bundle (JL375A), 1 x Management Module, 3 x Power Supplies, 2 x 8400X Fabric Modules, 1 x 32-...View full details$132,295.00 CADSold out
HPE Aruba 8400 8-slot Chassis - Switch - rack-mountable - with 3 x Fan Trays, 18 x Fans, Cable Manager, X462 2-post Rack Rail Kit Aruba is endin...View full details$26,995.00 CAD