Aruba 8320 Switch Series
The Aruba 8320 switch series is high-performance enterprise switches that provide the foundation for networks supporting IoT, mobile, and cloud applications. These switches are based on ArubaOS CX, a modern and advanced software system that simplifies and automates complex and critical network tasks.
The 8320 also serves as a top-of-rack (ToR) switch for data centers needing 10GbE connectivity to servers and 40GbE to the spine. The Aruba 8400 switches provide 10/40 GbE line rate in a compact 1U form factor. Combined with the Aruba modular 8400 switches, the 8320 switches round out the Aruba mobile-first switching portfolio with aggregation and enterprise core solutions. Aruba 8320 enterprise switches provide the performance and built-in analytics that you need. The Aruba 8320 switch can also be a controller to offer wireless function.Aruba 8320 Switch Series - Key features:
- Compact 1U switches with 1GbE, 10GbE, and 40GbE connectivity
- AOS CX enhances programmability and automation using built-in python scripts and REST APIs.
- Advanced layer 2 and layer 3 feature set with VRF, OSPF, and BGP
- VSX (virtual switching extension), hot-swappable and redundant power supplies for high availability
- Aruba CX mobile app for one-touch deployment
- Intelligent visibility monitoring and remediation with Aruba NAE
- High-performance 2.5Tbps with 1905 MPPS
- NetEdit support for automatic verification and configuration
Check out Aruba 8320 price and available models below: