Aruba 2920 Switch Series
HP Aruba 2920 switch series provides scalability, security, and ease of use for enterprise edge, SMB and branch office networks. Aruba 2920 are very efficient layer 3 switches with advanced network and security management tools, including cloud-based Aruba central, Clearpass policy, and Aruba airwave managers. The Aruba Central support allows you to create remote branch sites with or without IT support.
These switch series support PoE+ and PoE Power over Ethernet with a power budget of up to 370 watts. The models have two-port module slots, including the redundant power supply slot and stacking module slot. This Layer 3 switch series supports modular stacking, 10GbE, PoE+, static and RIP routing, Access OSPF routing, Tunneled Node, ACLs, sFlow, and IPv6. Their powerful ProVision ASIC ensures adaptive power consumption, low latency, and more packet buffering.Aruba 2920 Switch Series - Key features:
- 10 GbE modular uplinks and upgradeable power supplies of PoE+ 1440 watts
- Openflow support and ready for SDN applications
- Layer 3 switches with IP and static routing, stacking, sFlow, ACLs, and IPv6.
- Aruba cloud-based central support and Zero-touch provisioning deployment
- Advanced network and security management tools
🔎 ARUBA 2920 SWITCH SERIES DATASHEET
Check out Aruba 2920 price and available models below: